Tuesday 3 September 2013

THE TRANSFORMATION CONTINUES...

Last Spring,  I started to really change the layout of my room, with an influence of the FDK program and Reggio Emilia.  As I have used the last few months to research, dig deep and come to a better understanding of inquiry learning and Reggio, I have continued to transform.  The following photos show the current layout of my Grade One classroom.  The Reggio experience is very much an influence, along with play-based learning.  I love the way the room feels-so calm and inviting... I hope you enjoy it too!






1 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, thank you for sharing your journey. I too am a seasoned (19years) grade one teacher who is very interested in Reggio inspired and inquiry based learning. The problem I'm having is I'm pretty much on my own for it. Our school just went FDK and I will be learning alongside them. So I was thrilled to find your blog on Pinterest! If you have any other suggestions for me I would love it! Are you on twitter with your class?

    ReplyDelete

 

Wonder, Explore & Discover in Grade One Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template